Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Me Again

I know, I know, two posts in as many days. It's incredible. I've been working feverishly on my (overdue) Christmas projects. For the second year in a row, my calendars are late, but they are turning out super cute. Just waiting for some pictures and I will share with you all. But you just have to check out this fun food blog that my friend Kandice found. It can be found at http://www.ourbestbites.com/ . It has some awesome recipes there and when I was searching around on their site, I found the cutest little gift idea. I thought that I might make a few for my friends (turn away now Kandice) for Valentines day. They are, are you ready for this, little tiny personal pies that are made in a jar. They can be made and stored in the freezer for when you might need a little pie (and who doesn't) or they can be baked right away. We are talking seriously cute AND there can be no guilt involved if, in fact, you eat an entire pie. It's OK. It's sized just for you. They even have some ready made tags that you can print for them that are really cute, but I'm working on a few ideas of my own specifically for Valentine's Day to give them as gifts. You can find this great post and a link to the tags HERE . And just wait til you see the blog of the talented Lolly, who designed the tag. Be ready to spend some time checking out sweet Lolly's place too. Have fun and you might just want to go make some pie now. I'll be heading back to my desk to work on something that I have actually done to post on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I peeked. But that's okay, I'll be surprised anyway. ;-) I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see what you've been slaving away on...you've got to get in some seriously creative time for me, I live vicariously off you!

    PS: I got a Cricut Expressions for Christmas...if you ever want to play with it you're welcome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete