Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank You Roree!

A while back, Roree Rumph had a little challenge on her blog. I made a little card for it and she sent me a box of some fabulous goodies and one of her super cool cards. She sent a package of SEI papers that are just beautiful and some great clear stamps and paper frills. I love them all! I had been driving to the store when my husband called and said the mailman just delivered a package from Roree Rumph. I immediately turned the car around and he met me at the curb with the box. I know, I'm a dork, but I was so excited. My daughter and I sat in the car and admired each and every item in the box and I kept looking at her card (it is now sitting on my desk). It was so fun. I'm sure that Roree is probably considering issuing a restraining order but I really just LOVE her style. So between dance recitals, soccer, the book fair, cub scouts, and endless other responsibilities that I've had this month, I am just barely getting to use my new treasures. It's been killing me to look at them just sitting on my desk. Here's a little card I made with some of them.
The cool glitter stripe paper, journaling tag, and butterfly are all from the SEI package Roree sent. The dot paper is Doodlebug. The letter stickers are Rusty Pickle. The brown brads are Making Memories and the jewels are Kaisercraft. Well, tomorrow is the last day of the book fair (hallelujah!) and I had better be well rested to handle counting all those sweet little kids pennies from their piggy banks. It's looking like a very eventful weekend. Many good things going on. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't wait for the day that a dozen magazines contact you to say they want to publish your wonderful stuff... You're going to flip! And you know it's probably not gonna happen until you have the time to do something about it so....hint hint! :-)

    ReplyDelete