Saturday, March 21, 2009

2S4Y Challenge

Just a quick post today. I am on my way to take my son and my dad to a car show. They will both be so excited. This week's 2S4Y challenge was a fun one. This was a mother/daughter challenge. So I made a card based on Kazan's sketch and my 7 year old daughter made one too.
Here's mine:
We're still waiting for that baby to come. She keeps making her mom think that she is coming and then she changes her mind. Such a girl! So I still have baby girl cards on the brain. This one uses Doodlebug's embossed cardstock (of course) and glitter paper, K & Co. patterned paper and chipboard dress, Cosmo Cricket rub-on and some jewels.
Here is my sweet daughter's card:
She is so much fun to do a project with. We had a really wonderful spring day here yesterday (I actually got to run outside yesterday and today) and my daughter's card shows it. She is the BEST girl and we have a great time together. Well, off to the races (well, car show, that is).

5 comments:

  1. Well, well, well!
    Excellent cards! Congrats! Happy Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet. I love the combo of colors & it's overall daintyness. Your dd did a beautiful job w/her card too. Love the butterflies & springy colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are darling - I love using that embossed paper too. Your daughters card is fantastic and so well made. She certainly has an eye for this just like her mama. Please thank her for doing such a fab job on this challenge.
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very super cute! I love the dress!!! Your daughter's card is just beautiful. So happy and yes very springy!!!

    I hope my baby doesn't play tricks on me :) I want her to mean it when she wants to come in a few months :):) Good luck with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! I like the girlie theme. You both did a great job! Dad said that the car show was lots of fun. I can't believe he walked around all day after running that hard! I can't believe that guy! It was so much fun. You are doing the next one with us FOR SURE!!! June 13th baby!

    ReplyDelete