Sunday, March 1, 2009

2S4Y News

I have been having the best time working with the sketches over at the 2S4Y blog the last month or so. I just love their sketches, their design team, and especially all of the really sweet and encouraging people who post their awesome designs every week. Everyone there seems so supportive of each other. Each Monday, Laura and Kazan take turns posting a sketch to work on for the week and on Sunday they announce the "Card of the Week" and "The Fab 5". Today I was so excited to find that my little "You Shine" sunshine card was chosen for "The Fab 5". I'm so HAPPY. I had a great time making that little card and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to play with the girls over at 2S4Y. You guys are the best! Can't wait to see the next sketch tomorrow! Better get to bed so I can get all of my work done in the morning so I will have time to work on it. You should really join in on the fun if you haven't already. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment