Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Few More

The weather here is cold, gray, rainy and WINDY. My least favorite kind of day. My little ones have fevers, so I had to keep them home from church. A good day to lounge around in our jammies. I have a few more things to post from my week at Jenny's. I still can't believe how productive I was. Right after I arrived I was hit by a big migraine so I didn't accomplish much for two days. After it eased a bit I was on fire! I don't think I have ever finished 8 cards at Jenny's. Despite the headache, I had a great time. We always do.
Here's a few more of the cards I made while I was there.


This little owl is the one I designed for my son's little Valentine box. I thought I'd use him on a card this time. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny Press, My Mind's Eye, We R Memory Keepers, and Fancy Pants. The journaling tag is Daisy D's. The ribbon and letter rub-ons are American Crafts. The letter stickers are Making Memories and the corner rub-ons are Heidi Grace.


Here we have yet more of the white embossed dot paper from Doodlebug. The patterned papers are Fancy Pants, We R Memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye. I layered lots of different sized circles onto flower die-cuts by My Mind's Eye and on the center flower, I added red circles to the underneath of the flower to give it a little more punch. The "thank you" rub-on is Basic Grey. Both dot ribbons are American Crafts and the solid ribbon is from my stash. A few jewels from Darice and that's it.
This one uses NO WHITE DOTS. I know, you are amazed. The patterned paper is Doodlebug and Serendipity on the background. The leaves are made from We R Memory Keepers and Scenic Route. The glitter cardstock is Doodlebug also. The rub-on letters are American Crafts and the letter stickers are Making Memories. The jewels are Kaisercraft and the ribbon is from my stash. The cherries are my own design.
Well my little ones are telling me they are hungry so I'd better go do something about that. I'll post a couple more later. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, these are all darling but I'm partial to the cherry one! My kitchen is cherry themed. I'm so in love with the bright colors!

    They're all darling!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete