Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Isaac!


Today is my nephew, Isaac's 2nd birthday. I can't believe that he is already 2. Time goes by so quickly. My sister asked me to make him a train cake and this is what I came up with. I hope that he likes it. I also hope that nobody is offended by the disaster behind this cake. I just barely finished it and am currently sitting with my hair in a towel, as I speak. In fact, if I don't make this quick, Isaac's cake won't make it to the party on time. Needless to say, I didn't have time to set up a beautiful backdrop and professional lighting. It is really "true to life".
I so LOVE my niece and nephews like my own and I hope that Isaac has a great day and enjoys his party. Which reminds me, I better get going.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't thank you enough. That is one amazing piece of art we ate tonight! Love you!

    ReplyDelete