Friday, March 19, 2010

Know a Deserving H.S. Senior?

I just have a quick minute before I head out the door, but I wanted to let you know about my most amazing friend Bree's contest over at her blog. Bree is a super talented photographer here in Eastern Idaho and her business, THE FRAME is having a contest. They will be giving away a FREE senior class picture session to the most deserving senior people send into vote on. Believe me, a free photo shoot with The Frame would be AMAZING. If you have a senior in mind you have got to nominate them. But hurry up. The nominations end tonight at midnight. You have to check out all the details on her blog and while you are there, be sure to take a look at all of her amazing photos. You can find the details HERE. Well, I'm off. Have a good one everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment