Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some Weeks Are Like That

Balance seems to bee one of the recurring themes in my life. I seem to gravitate towards all or nothing. I either clean my house or paint. I either spend all day working on a project or all day playing with my son. I am constantly reminding myself that I need to do a little bit of each daily in order to feel more balanced. And also that the perfectionism has to be relaxed a little. I can have a clean kitchen floor but probably not one you would want to eat off of, and that's OK. I don't have the time to spend on the things that really keep me grounded when I'm spending all of my time on cleaning. Clean is clean enough. Organized? Well, that's a different story. Let's not talk about that one, shall we?
This week I had a bazillion things to do but in the end, I felt like I balanced them pretty successfully. I really tried to do things a little at a time and it really does make for a better week. We women sure do have a lot of things to do. Here's hoping that we all have a balanced week this week. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment