Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Bit of Love





Well, Jenny and I were having too much fun to quit so I came home late Saturday night for church and Alexis' baptism orientation and I turned around and left again on Monday morning. Alexis, Jake and I went for more project fun. I had a ton of old Valentine papers and embellishments and we all know about my scrap situation, so I decided to make some 3x3 little love notes. I plan on putting them in lunches and other secret places to spread a little love during Valentine's. They turned out pretty cute. Alexis decided she would like to join in the Valentine making and she made these cute little Valentine's for her friend and her mom and dad. She's so great. She's quite the creative girl herself. I just love her.

She's pretty excited to have her projects on my blog. I'm pretty excited to put them there for her. Well, I have to go. I have been glued to the inauguration coverage all day and I'll post more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment