Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Of My Scraps

Hey there! Just another card for today. This one is cute on the inside too. Once again, it started out brighter but ended up more muted than I expected. That's the fun about being creative...you never know what you'll end up with! I'm working through my scrap bin and no full sheets of paper were harmed in the making of this card. The colors in the picture aren't exactly right. I'm still experimenting with my camera. It's not exactly a Cannon 40D. It's more like one my husband won taking an online survey. Like years ago. Turns out people actually do win things with those. Maybe it's time to upgrade the old camera. Or maybe I'll just pay bills instead. Fun! Fun! Anyway, you can get the idea.

The paper is Deja Views, We R Memory Keepers, Bo Bunny Press, and Carolee's Creations (I'm working with scraps remember). The flower is Imaginisce. The jewel brad is Deja Views. The ribbon is American Crafts. Thanks for all of the sweet comments you guys have been leaving. You're the best. You really know how to make a girl feel good. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment